Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jay my Friend

For what has dawned my eyes
I will not disguise

This is what I have seen,  A friend die
and in this poem I will not be shy

He yelled I don't want to live
And shit I do not give

He yelled I want to die
and that's not a lie

I said your drunk
Thinking he was just in a funk

He stormed off to his room
with an angry look of gloom

And what happened next,  Click Click
So I took off to stop this trick

Got to his room, swung the door open
Only to have my face frozen

Shotgun in his mouth, finger on the trigger
To yell NO was all I could figure

With every emotion across his face
And a life in which he was about to erase

Then with a pull of the trigger he was gone
now a future without a friend from here on

Left with nothing but nightmares in my head
And visions that are blood-red
Now with tears that continue to shed
And thought that I dread

The thoughts of the path he chose to travel
Has my mind quite unraveled

One that I have walked , but not to the end
One that has you only descend

And with that, Jay my friend
It is brotherly love to the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home